Reasons to be Smoke Free
Quitting smoking is not easy, but when you see the drastic improvements to your health and life it is really motivating. The damage that smoking causes to your body is horrible, and your second hand smoke causes problems for others. Smoking is unattractive and costs you loads of money. JUST IMAGINE YOURSELF BEING SMOKE FREE, FEELING GREAT AND HAVING THAT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET.
IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH
- Reduce your risk of illness, disability or death caused by cancer, heart disease and lung diseases.
- Reduce your risk of gangrene or amputation caused by circulation problems.
- Protect the health of the people you care about by not making them breathe your second hand smoke.
- Reduce the chances of your children suffering from asthma or glue ear.
- Improve your fertility and your chance of a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- Improve your breathing and general fitness.
- Enjoy the taste of food more.
FEEL ATTRACTIVE AND CONFIDENT
- You will no longer have that stale tobacco smell from your hair, skin and clothes.
- Look attractive with healthy, glowing skin and no tobacco stains on your teeth.
- Have fewer wrinkles.
- Smoking is a big turn off to potential partners, so when you go smoke free, you might be surprised by the new attention you receive.
- Have a fresh, attractive home without nicotine stained walls.
- Reduce your risk of starting a house fire or burning your clothes.